Welcome to Transform Manual Physical Therapy
Our practice is dedicated to helping our patients identify the cause of their pain and creating a custom treatment program that will allow for greater health!
Before Your First Visit
- Arrive 5 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Fill out the patient forms to the best of your ability before coming in. Please be as thorough as possible, even if you don't believe the information is relevant to your current condition.
- Provide key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other information you may feel of importance.
- Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit.
- List symptoms that can be of importance to the therapist.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- Our front office staff will check you in and let your therapist know you have arrived. Please keep your intake paperwork with you and provide it to your therapist.
- You will meet with your physical therapist for the initial evaluation.
- During the evaluation your therapist will further discuss your medical history and symptoms. Open communication helps us understand your problem and the underlying causes and relationships.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you communicate to your therapist if anything is bothering you during the examination.
- Your therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Your therapist will discuss the recommendations with you.
- There will be some treatments performed the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- You will schedule your series of visits - the amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your therapist. We offer many convenient appointment times, but we recommend scheduling in advance to accommodate your scheduling needs.
- Your therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician or other medical professional who you choose.
- If you have any questions at anytime, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.